Algae in your garden pond? No thank you!
Algenkiller T is the solution for the algae problems in your garden pond!
It ensures control of the most common types of algae in the garden pond such as thread, floating and slime algae, using photosynthesis inhibitors. This anti-algae active ingredient attacks the metabolism of the algae and destroys the ability to photosynthesise within the cell. The algae then die. In this way, the development and further growth of even the most stubborn types of algae is disrupted. The product is even effective against floating algae (green water) in the pond in the long term. The highly effective biocide active ingredient displays its effect over a period of approx. 2 - 3 weeks and so prevents reoccurrence of the algae.
Product advantages at a glance:
• ensures effective, quick and reliable control of the most common types of algae such
as thread, floating and slime algae
• does not affect the balance of the pond
• reliably prevents growth of new algae
• special liquid formula guarantees optimal distribution of the active substance
• is harmless to aquatic plants, fish and microorganisms if used as instructed
Mode of action:
Specifically attacks the metabolism and organism of the algae and so inhibits the ability of the alga to carry out photosynthesis. The highly effective active ingredient displays its effect over a period of approx. 2 - 3 weeks.
1. Shake bottle well before use!
2. Using the dosing unit of the bottle, apply 50 ml of Algenkiller T for every 1,000 l
of pond water.
3. To ensure optimal distribution, pour into a high-flow area or use an implement to
spread through the water.
4. Before and after treatment, remove the algae and algae remains manually e.g.
with a landing net, as these adversely affect the water quality.
5. Ensure there is an adequate supply of oxygen during treatment
(e.g. with HOBBY Oxyletten T).
6. Remove activated carbon filtering as this reduces the effectiveness.
7. Turn off UV clarifier!
When there is strong algae growth, an additional treatment is recommended after approx. 4 weeks using half the dose!
Active ingredient solution. Active constituents per 100 ml: Monolinuron 0.60 g.
Harmful to water organisms, can have harmful effects in waters when used for longer periods. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not allow it to flow into the drain system. Dispose of this product and its container in the special waste collection. Contains formaldehyde. Can cause allergic reactions. Biocidal products should be used with caution. Always read label and product information before use.
Reg. no. in DE: N-65715
H412:Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P103: Read label before use.
P273: Avoid release to the environment.
P501:Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local / regional / national / international Regulations.