Aquascaping with artificial plants? This is now possible! With the life-like and deceptively real looking “mini” plants, it is now possible to create a beautiful landscape in places where real plants do not thrive. But the small artificial plants are also ideal for the design of all other types of aquarium.
If you plant several “mini” plants close together, you get a very natural look.
The weighted base of the “mini” plants gives them a very firm hold in the substrate.
The natural looking plastic plants also move in the water flow of the aquarium like natural plants. These plants provide the aquarium fish with hiding spots and an orientation to mark their territory.
Hint: To prevent algae problems, you should always integrate a few natural plants in the aquarium.
Product benefits at a glance:
• aquascaping with artificial plants
• natural-looking reproduction of aquarium plants
• particularly suitable for planting in aquarium substrate
• do not affect the chemistry or clarity of the water
• weighted base gives the plant a very firm hold in the substrate