• biological decomposition of food remains, ammonia and nitrite
• high yield
• better cleaning performance of filter thanks to living bacteria
• promotes clear water
• promotes biological balance in aquarium and creates stable water values
• increases well-being of fish, shrimps and other aquarium inhabitants
• supports filter after filter maintenance or water changes
• Zeolite purifies the water and offers a settling space for useful purification bacteria
• enlarges biologically active living environment
Instructions for use and dosage:
Setting up: 50 - 100 ml for every 100 l of aquarium water
Nitrite poisoning: 100 ml for every 100 litres every 2nd day until nitrite is
below 0.1 mg/ l. Do not feed during this time.
Complete filter cleaning: 50 ml for every 100 l.
For partial filter cleaning or water replacement: 20 ml for every 100 l.