This decoration is modelled on azalea roots and is ideal for use in aquaria and terraria.
It offers the inhabitants plenty of space and hiding places to retreat to. The creatures can fully develop their natural behaviour. This in turn increases their well-being and vitality.
The extreme lightness of the material used compared to natural stones prevents any possible damage to the aquarium glass. Neither does it have any impact on the water quality and clarity of the water.
HINT: If the roots are planted with real plants and mosses (e. g. anubias, java fern and java moss), they look even more lifelike.
Product benefits at a glance:
• ideally suited for the design of both aquaria and terraria
• provides plenty of space and hiding places to retreat to
• can be planted with real plants and mosses
• closely modelled on nature
• does not affect the quality or clarity of the water